Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Case Manager / Case Management / Per Diem / (REQ #2283)
Location: United States-New Hampshire-Derry-Parkland Medical Center - Derry
Other Locations: null
Case Manager -
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Case Management Director and within the established policies and procedures, the Case Manager’s primary duties are to provide Utilization Review and Case Management functions for the organization. Performs preadmission, concurrent and retrospective review for all payers. Completes assessments for the purpose of identifying discharge-planning needs. Provides discharge-planning services for select patient populations. Must be proficient in Interqual. RN/BSN or BSW and UR experience required.
* RN/BSN or BSW and UR experience required.
* Knowledge of CMS guidelines and experience working with payer specific guidelines and contractual rules preferred.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision meeting firm deadlines.
* Assertive and persuasive communication skills, action oriented.
· Previous experience working as an RN in Case Management in a hospital setting is preferred.