Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Provide phone based troubleshooting and applications assistance to contractors, dealers, engineers and home owners on hydronic heating and domestic hot water products and systems. Start and maintain computer based electronic records of calls. Review technical material to verify its correctness. Provide troubleshooting and applications support internally to customer service team and outside sales representatives. Provide peer level support and help in developing others in area(s) of technical expertise. Occasional on-site field troubleshooting (up to 10%). Perform other duties as requested and required.
* High School Diploma
* 5+ years experience in the HVAC industry
* Gas Certified
* Technical experience with gas fuel hydronic heating systems
* Mechanical experience with system piping and venting, and combustion
* Knowledge of fuel combustion, heat exchange/transfer, fluid transfer, fresh air and exhaust systems
* Experience interacting with customers in a professional mannerPreferred: Oil fuel experience. NATE Hydronic Certification or equivalent preferred. Experience with MAS500, SM+, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access or Outlook a plus. Existing typing skills a plus. Trade/Postsecondary education and supervisory or other training.Bosch Thermotechnology Corporation is a leading international manufacturer of products for indoor climate control through heating and cooling, and for domestic hot water production. Bosch Buderus ThermotechnikBy choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.