Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Cloud Champion – Business Development Manager
Are you ready to be right in the middle of the Cloud” and bring your sales / business development career to new heights? Do you want the challenge to grow sales and profitability by expanding business opportunities and leveraging your sales skills to close new opportunities with Cloud Connection’s complete cloud solutions? Do you have exceptional drive and consultative sales expertise? Do you understand why cloud technology is an integral part of every organization’s success?
We have a great and exciting opportunity just for you! Be one of the first to join our Cloud Sales team! The Cloud Champion will be responsible for client interaction, defining and analyzing business needs, solution development, and closing the deal in a consultative approach. The Cloud Champion will acquire new business, expand current customer accounts, and will create and deliver business / technical presentations to C-Level executives highlighting Cloud Connection’s value proposition and meeting the business’ needs. The Cloud Champion is responsible for full sales cycle.
The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and will be passionate and dedicated to providing solutions to organizations with integrity and a keen appreciation of business and technical requirements. The Cloud Champion will play a key role in the organization and reports directly to the Senior Vice-President of Marketing and Product Management. This Cloud Champion will have the opportunity to define and to influence go-to-market strategies through practical involvement. This highly visible position is a great opportunity to bring your sales and business development career to the next level. There is no limit!
PC Connection, Inc. is the reseller of choice – Cisco SMB Partner of the Year, VMware Desktop Partner of the Year, EMC Premier Partner. With an extensive portfolio of products, services, agents/partners, providers and resources, our Cloud Champions are positioned to provide a winning Cloud Solution for any organization.
Cloud Connection:From Discernment to Delivery- Our mission at Cloud Connection is to deliver the right blend of expertise, experience and solutions to transform the raw materials of cloud technology into the best solution for our customers.
Founded in 1982, PC Connection, Inc. was created around a single mission: to help our customers connect with the right technology at the right time. Since then, we’ve enjoyed tremendous success and have grown into a Fortune 1000 company with over $2 billion in sales. We employ 1,901 people at our 8 locations across the United States, and we offer 300,000 products from more than 1,600 manufacturers.
Every member of the PC Connection family contributes to our success. We foster a corporate culture that lets you take ownership of your projects, develop your career, and make an impact on our business. We offer a competitive compensation package with a company-matched 401k, paid vacation, paid sick time, an employee stock purchase plan, and a commitment to provide you with the training and development you need to fulfill your career objectives. If you are a team player with a positive attitude, high level of integrity, and strong drive to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
This position can be located anywhere. Must be able to travel as required with short notice.
Must be able to complete trainings as required.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (in a persuasive manner)
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Sales Solution skills
* Consultative sales skills
* Strong business acumen skills
* Problem solving and consultative skills
* Analytical skills
* Bachelor’s degree
* At least 3-5 years consultative sales experience
* Demonstrable sales track record in IT (in virtualization, storage and servers)
* Strong technical knowledge base in the Cloud”
* Strong business development experience
* Experience in the channel
* Professional Sales Certifications required (Sandler, Basho, etc.)
* Technical Sales Certifications (Cisco, HP, EMC etc.)
* Experience in datacenter sales strongly preferred
* A proven history of sales career progression
* Must be self-driven, results oriented, and motivated to achieve and to surpass a goal
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Ability to learn new cloud technologies
* Ability to negotiate a win-win” complete solution
* Ability to discern business requirements for different clients
* Ability to articulate a solution proposition aligned to articulated business needs
* Ability to speak professionally to technical requirements to various groups
* Ability to work independently and/or in a team setting in a dynamic environment
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of competitive intelligence
* Ability to utilize business acumen in order to leverage business opportunities
* Ability to achieve sales quotas (proven overachievement of sales revenue targets)
* Understanding of client decision making process as it pertains to technology requirements
* Ability to manage a longer sales cycle by maintaining a high level of communication
* Ability to manage complex negotiations with C-level executives in business and IT
Remote, New Hampshire, United States