Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Business Process Manager - Card and Consumer Banking
Location: US-NH-Salem-1 Northeastern Blvd / 30678
Other Locations: US-TX-Dallas, US-FL-Tampa
Job Number: 130009481
Business Process Manager
About Chase Paymentech:
Chase Paymentech, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase within Consumer & Community Banking, is a global leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring, capable of authorizing transactions in over 130 currencies. The company's proprietary platforms provide access to a wide variety of payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid stored value cards and electronic check processing. With a legacy of innovation and vision in electronic payments, Chase Paymentech promoted the growth of e-commerce worldwide. The company continues to fuel the success of the Internet's largest brands, currently processing more than 50 percent of all Internet transactions. Offering secure payment solutions, improving cash-flow management, mitigating risk and accelerating funding - Chase Paymentech's consultative approach helps today's small and emerging businesses become tomorrow's industry leaders. On the Internet or at the point of sale, Chase Paymentech's unique combination of outstanding service, innovative solutions and financial strength offers sold benefits to companies both large and small.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is within the Chase Paymentech Controls and Third Party Governance group which is responsible for supporting a sustainable control environment for Chase Paymentech, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, JPMC's mandated policies, procedures and processes and the third party acquisition and maintenance process. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate strong organizational skills; have an exacting attention to detail, be adaptable to change and show the ability to work well with a diverse set of functional and organizational areas. In addition, the candidate needs to demonstrate an extensive knowledge of Chase Paymentech's systems, organizational areas and core business functions, the ability to exercise sound judgment and to present a professional demeanor during the course of their responsibilities.
* Prepares Chase Paymentech for participation in the Risk & Control Self Assessment (RCSA) Program, whereby the organization self assess the relevant controls in place to manage organizational risk. Participates in the organizational RCSA process, identifies process improvements, educates participants on the process, procedures and best practices, and prepares and reviews the output, ensuring it meets organizations goals.
* Prepares Chase Paymentech for participation in the creation of the Legal Inventory and Regulatory Compliance Matrix (RCM) which defines Chase Paymentech's compliance with State/Provence and Federal statutes and regulations. Participates in the organizational RCM and Legal Inventory process, identifies process improvements, educates participants on the process, procedures and best practices, and prepares and reviews the output, ensuring it meets organizations goals.
* Represents Chase Paymentech with Internal Audit, Compliance Audit and entities performing external assessments. Also facilitates audit activities and develops pre-audit activities, reviews, and remediation plans.
* Tracks action plans generated as a result of Audit, Compliance, RCSA and RCM activities, ensuring timely delivery of action plans and creating reports to Management relating to status and risks.
* Drives bidirectional communication, supporting increased external understanding of Chase Paymentech's business model, systems and functions and enhancing internal understanding relating to compliance and regulatory imperatives.
* Participates in test planning, including setting of scope, and participates with testing activities of the Chase Paymentech business units.
* Acts as a subject matter expert on regulatory rules and regulations, how they pertain to Chase Paymentech and reviews/advises on the processes, policies, procedures, documentation and oversight required for maintaining and providing evidence for compliance.
* Act as a core team participant for compliance/regulatory centric projects, ensuring that new products, processes, change management, etc., are well documented as to the associated compliance risks, ensuring their adherence to organizational mandates, and developing/implementing plans to align with the RCSA, RCM, and Legal Inventory processes.
* Clearly understand the business units supported and how compliance laws and regulations impact the business.
* Manages or participates in other compliance or regulatory efforts as required.
* B.A. or B.S. Degree or comparable work experience-preferred
· Knowledge of the payment processing/merchant acquirer operations and Risk & Control Self Assessment - preferred.
* Previous audit or compliance experience preferred
* Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision
* Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment
* Results oriented team player
* Strong problem solving ability
* Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
* Travel as required
* Proficient in MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Job: Marketing Services